Saturday, November 13, 2010

Our human body can cure itself ,no special medicine is required

If your body produces more new cells , you live.
If your body can't produce new cells , you die.
More information , here

diabetes
recovering after 2weeks
after 6 weeks



Designs of Embroidery, Custom Embroidery

2 comments:

  1. I want to share tips on how to identify a real HERBAL DOCTOR and Direct you to a real spell caster because alot of people have fallen victim of scam as i have come across lots of comments lately (i was a victim too) and from experience and what i know i decide to open this thread, only fake HERBAL DOCTOR ask for the followings: COURIER CHARGES: no matter where you are in the world, no matter the distance and continent a real herbal doctor will cast a cure spell effectively without you seeing it or the spell caster getting it to you to use it so long as he has the names or pix..the spell will work itself.. STRAIGHT: no excuses for failure, if money was needed in the first place for courier he should have say so, so one can know how prepared he is..i did rather pay $1000 at once to get my result rather than paying $200 for excuses to get more money..its not bad paying for items but the end result might be an excuse THREAT: if you get fed up of sending money after money, they begin to threaten one with death and madness.. about 70% of them are from Africa am not saying they dont have real herbal doctors cos they are spiritually gifted in Africa but the impersonation is too much, the fake are more than the real.. i fell a victim of scam twice to a certain dr maroro and dr ibakoloto they both ripped me off before i realized almost $3700 was gone until i came across Dr Osas who told me how to know a fake herbal doctor, he helped me CURE my HIV infection without failure or excuse in 7 days.. Am Cured and happy now for about a month..you can contact him for any other kind of diseases or infection he will help you cure it because he is tested and trust worthy to believe him.
    his e-mail address is: osasherbalventure@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on: +2349037990322 lets beware of scammers and share experience, suggestion and solutions..He can cure the bellow listed diseases:

    1 cancer
    2 stroke,
    3 HIV
    4 Hepatitis disease
    5 ulcer
    6 Hepatitis disease
    7 Diabetics
    8 PREGNANCY ISSUE
    9 ULCER
    10 EPILYPSIS
    11 ASTHMA

    kindly email doctor Osas for your own cure if you have any
    disease listed above via : (osasherbalventure@gmail.com)

    thanks...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara,Conley,Mckinney and many more suffrin from all kind of disease so i contacted him . He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete